Capricorn Dec 22 − Jan 19 Alias: Alias: The Goat August 27 (27/08) daily capricorn horoscope: summary capricorn daily Star 8/10 Recently, you might have felt unsupported where a certain learning curve is concerned. Youve been expected to get your head around a considerable amount of information in a short space of time. Now, youre able to see how you can improve upon certain methodologies others have been reluctant to change. You might need to embark upon your improvement plan with less support than youre likely to receive but if youre certain youre right to introduce certain changes, then do so. Your way of doing something will be accepted in time. Read more... summary capricorn tomorrow Star 9/10 If we sense an unpleasant development is lurking around a corner, then were natura...
Jacquelyn Blankenship
Great little amp
Easy to wire and connect too
Brenda Joiner
Great for golf cart
Bought this to replace an older amp in my golf cart that wasn’t Bluetooth compatible. This fit great behind the dash and easy plug in to my existing speakers. Great option for cord free tunes with having to remember to charge it...
Jessica Turnage
Five Stars
Works great would recommend to anyone
Fiona Mullins
good sound quality
Exactly the size I was looking for, good sound quality
Traci Moore
Excellent product!
Sound system installed on motorcycle.
Atm Humayun Kabir
Works great
Amp works perfect and RMS wattage seems to be as advertised. Bluetooth is pretty cool to.
Harsha Mehrotra
paired quickly and sounds great.
switch this for the non-bluetooth one I had in my boat. paired quickly and sounds great.
Caroline Frederick
Great sound system enhancement for my motorcycle
Easy to install, easy to configure. Sound is clear, sharp and provides more than enough volume to be heard cruising on the highway. I am pleased with my choice.
James Yants
Five Stars
works good and sounds good
Nano Abod
Very powerful considering size.
I installed in a Harley Roadking hardbag with 6x9 RF Speakers in both lids. I seems to really drive them well. I am impressed so far. Bluetooth works well and is a great feature for the rider to control listening.